I usually don't do these, but I need a break from cleaning the house.
I was tagged by the graceful
Rules1. You must post these rules.2. Each person has to share 10 facts about themselves.3. Answer the 10 questions asked by the person who tagged you and make up 10 questions for the 10 you tag.4. Choose 10 people and put their icons in your journal.5. Not something like "You are tagged if you read that".6. You have to legitimately tag 10 people.7. No tag-backs.8. You can't say that you don't do tags.9. You MUST make a journal entry!Facts:
1. I'm a clumsy motherfucker and I will hit you while speaking about things and I will fall down while standing on even ground.
2. I procrastinate everything
. Even basic needs, like eating or going to the toilet.
3. I hate labels, and I do not think of myself as a certain sexual or emotional orientation. I like what I like, when I like it. (But if I have
to indentify with something, it would be pan)
4. I have bunion on my foot (and no, it is not severe, but yes, it is still painful at times). It does not keep me from doing things I like, for example dancing.
5. I love
k-dramas. Give. Me. More. (Then again, I'm not very fond of anime)
6. I want to become someone that people appreciate, and that people look up to. (Becoming an author is my dream)
7. I play the piano, the bass and I sing in the shower and when I'm alone in the house, and I dance (modern jazz), draw and write. (My longest written story yet has 57 pages and 27 000 words (this number is rising))
8. I have constant problems with intense headaches.
9. I'm scared of disappointing people and I'm scared of failing and not being good enough. But mostly, I am scared of big changes that I don't have control over.
10. I'm scared that men will hurt me physically, and that women will hurt me mentally, so I don't let people in and I have problems trusting others because of this.Windchilde's questions:1. How old are you?
You know this. I'm 18. I'M AN ADULT.2. What was the last movie you saw?
Ugh, I don't remember. How To Train Your Dragon 2 maybe.3. DO YOU WANT TO BUILD A SNOWMAN?
YES MOTHERFUCKER GET GOING CHOPCHOP4. Snakes, yay or nay?
May.5. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go and why?
Ireland. Because I want to. Go back to my people, y0.6. Do you have a pet?
No. That's a lie. I have you.7. Have you ever kissed someone that is the same gender as you?
I do not touch people in general. People are gross. End of story.8. Do you read books?
Are you kidding me, I have my own library.9. Have you seen "shrek is love,shrek is life"?
. What the fuck is wrong with people? (In other words, yes I have) Books is love, books is life.10. Any scars?
On my knee after falling on a rock, several on my face after encounters with wild felines. My hands are full. One on my arm from a Rottweiler bite, one fresh one on my hand after I burned it in the oven by accident, and one on my foot after I dropped my laptop on it. (Yes, I did that. Yes, it hurt. And yes, I was more worried about my laptop than I was about my foot..)
1. Children, yay or nay?
2. Manga or anime?
3. What is your favorite subject in school?
4. Would you shave your head for charity?
5. If someone gave you 2mill for the job, would you assassinate a person?
6. Your favorite character?
7. If two people were fighting, would you go in the middle and try to break up their fight?
8. A girl's voice calls 'mommy' out in the forest, do you check it out, or do you hop on the nope-train to Fuck-that-ville?
9. What did you want to be when you were little?
10. What do you want to be now?
I tag the one and only